2021/22 Season Start Up
Shaw Center Vaccination Card Process - HERE
Return to Sport 2.0 - HERE
We are currently in Step 3 with masks and spectator limits. (August 26, 2021)
Rep & Development Tryout dates and times - HERE (August 31, 2021)
Evaluation guide can be found here.
Recreation start up schedule - HERE (September 7, 2021)
Effective today contact tracing must be done for all SAMHA events. Covid Ambassador must keep records. Max capacity in both Hucul and Spectator Rink is 50 people in the stands. Please no loitering in the lobby. Mask use is still mandatory unless on the field of play (ice or bench). 1 parent spectator allowed in the rink per player on the ice.
Salmon Arm Minor Hockey opens the 2021-22 season with U13 tryout skates starting on Sept. 8th. Full schedule of all dev and rep team tryouts can be found on our website.
Please note the following in terms of safety guidelines currently in place at Shaw Centre effective Sept. 7th:
- Masks are mandatory for all players and parents entering the building. Must remain on at all times during the event. Players and coaching staff may remove once on the field of play. Shaw Centre at this time is allowing any youth under 12 not to wear a mask.
- We recommend that all U7 and U9 players come fully dressed before entering Shaw Centre. Helmets and skates can be put in the dressing rooms.
- Parents can assist in dressing room only if necessary.
- There is a maximum number of 50 spectators permitted in each of the rinks....Hucul Pond and Spectator.
- Please ensure all parents/spectators leave the event as soon as possible and not mingle in the foyer area.
- 5. Please note the t.v. monitor in Hucul foyer is not in use at this time. Shaw will have dressing info on the bulletin board leading to the dressing rooms.
Further announcements may be forthcoming from the BC Government today (Sept. 7th) that may affect guidelines noted above and we will keep our membership aware of any updates. We wish all players the very best and a successful tryout.